• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Maelstrom-X 18 subwoofer drivers w/warranty

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pair of MaelstromX-18 drivers.

These have never been installed, just checked them out w/low freq sine wave.

Kevin Haskins says he'll extend the 1 yr warranty coverage to the next owner; that will be until April 14, 2010.

I was asked which "generation" these drivers are; Kevin Haskins said "Those would have been the first generation product but there isn't much difference other than the VCs."

The scuffed gaskets are from my old Avalanche 18's; I thought I was keeping these and don't care so I put the nice ones on the Av18's to sell.

In the 2nd pic you can see what looks like a thumbnail imprint.

The picture exaggerates it, and it’s not detectable from the back side.

Selling because I bought a Danley DTS-10.

$295/ea + shipping from 94043

Each one packaged is 21" x 21" x 16", 54 lb

I'll sell singly if I get interest from at least two people

Current new price is $435 + shipping; local pickup OK

Noah 650 906-1720

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.