• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Drivers and crossover components for Poor Man's High End Monitor 2-ways

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have to let these go due to moving. I have so many audio stuffs, and my wife doesn't allow me to include everything in this move. :(

Check out the following three build examples and listening impressions of Poor Man's High End Monitor 2-ways:

Build Thread: jkim's "Poor Mans": SB/Vifa TM - Techtalk at Parts-Express.com
jkim's Poor Man's High End (PMHE) - Thanks! - Techtalk at Parts-Express.com
Poor Man's High-End Monitor - SB/Vifa 2-way - Techtalk at Parts-Express.com

You can contact any of the above builders individually if you like to.

I have nearly everything to build a pair of these 2-ways:

- 2 x SB Acoustics SB17NRXC35-8
- 2 x Vifa DQ25SC16-04
- All crossover components purchased from Erse Audio necessary to build a pair of these speakers (no electrolytic caps)
- 2 pairs Dayton Audio BPGS-25G (091-1250) binding posts
- 5 feet Gasket Tape
- 12"x34" SoniCore dampening foam (from Meniscus Audio)
- 24"x27" Bonded Dacron dampening foam (from Meniscus Audio)

Selling all these for $160 plus actual shipping cost.

I will provide the buyer with detailed build information and a crossover schematic.

Drivers can be sold separately, but one who wants everything will be given priority.

jAy

(EDIT: If you're using a subwoofer, you can build these in sealed cabinets using PE 0.5 cu ft cabs I'm also selling in another post.)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.