• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

(50) 12" custom Eminence woofers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Basing my sims on the raw numbers from post #1, I thought I would go with an isobaric alignment, to reduce the box size to a realistic figure. Now that I have better numbers to work with, I have more options to explore.
One idea that is ticking around inside my addled head is using 2 drivers, both in sealed compartments with the lower unit EQed with a Linkwitz transform - a kind of a 3.5 system...possibly. I'll need to do more scheming.
I'm keen on using 2 per box though - I want a pair of hulking big monsters like the Wilson Audio X2 in Ferrari yellow...:D

Whoo Hoo.. 22 left! Thank you all! The last 4 have some damaged boxes that I need to take care of, but contents are good. I might be able to get some more, maybe.

I also have some extra samples of similar types, but I haven't gone through them yet. One pair of the samples are wet look with a foam surround and are 4 Ohm with the same aluminum basket and are also Eminence, but I don't have a picture yet. I'll post that in a separate thread when I get around to it.

Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Well, I kinda screwed up on my measurements - a problem with my jig. I fixed it and ran everything again.
The results (correct this time :eek: ):

118.PNG

Free air impedance:

117.PNG

This looks to be the average of the 4.

Whoo Hoo.. 22 left! Thank you all! The last 4 have some damaged boxes that I need to take care of, but contents are good. I might be able to get some more, maybe.

I also have some extra samples of similar types, but I haven't gone through them yet. One pair of the samples are wet look with a foam surround and are 4 Ohm with the same aluminum basket and are also Eminence, but I don't have a picture yet. I'll post that in a separate thread when I get around to it.
can u get me a price on 4 of the custom eminence 12"s , to 98273, mount vernon washington email yhvh@hotmail.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.