• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: HP 8903A Audio Analyzer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Folks,

Up for sale is one HP 8903A Audio Analyzer in good working order.

I have performed the performance tests outlined in the Service Manual to the extent possible. In the AC Level test, testing of the high-voltage ranges were limited to the capabilities of my test setup. I found this HP 8903A to pass all performance tests except for 20 kHz distortion which measured 0.0244 % (limit 0.01 %).

I cannot make guarantees or promises about calibration, only that I have performed the performance test to the best of my abilities.

You can download my test report here.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Sale price: $599.

Payment is via PayPal.

Buyer pays shipping as quoted on the shipper's website. Contact me directly with your address (city, zip/postal code, country) for a shipping quote.

~Tom

Folks,

Up for sale is one HP 8903A Audio Analyzer in good working order.

I have performed the performance tests outlined in the Service Manual to the extent possible. In the AC Level test, testing of the high-voltage ranges were limited to the capabilities of my test setup. I found this HP 8903A to pass all performance tests except for 20 kHz distortion which measured 0.0244 % (limit 0.01 %).

I cannot make guarantees or promises about calibration, only that I have performed the performance test to the best of my abilities.

You can download my test report here.

Sale price: $599.

Payment is via PayPal.

Buyer pays shipping as quoted on the shipper's website. Contact me directly with your address (city, zip/postal code, country) for a shipping quote.

~Tom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.