• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Large lot of matched Toshiba 2SJ201 2SK1530 MOSFETs (lots of info)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would gladly pay in advance for the ones I would order, I need for six channels...
Thanks, alex

Guys, sorry to be a pest, I would like to know what is the status of the process, I have everything else built, I'm waiting for the outputs. I would like 4 pairs...thanks, alex

I have you at 6 pairs but will change to 4.

Still working with luvdunhill to get them...sorry for the delay.

Sorry to everyone. Luvdunhill had not gotten back since he mentioned he has been too busy to get back with the supplier for the final pricing...it's been awhile and I'm afraid I don't have enough free time to do it. I'll give him a holler and find out.

This already got buried 6 pages deep...I sent luvdunhill an email about a week ago but no response...I don't know if he's just busy or has lost interest.

Anyway the good news is I found another source and will try to keep this going...I don't have all the free time though so patience from all of you is needed. Will post more when pairs have been matched....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.