Furutech FP-101G Phono Plugs - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 27th November 2009, 09:43 PM   #1
phresh is offline phresh  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Default Furutech FP-101G Phono Plugs

I've got 4 packs of these that i'm looking to sell. Bought for some DIY action but as normal i'm now looking to go another route.

Each pack contains 2 pairs of plugs and the allen key for unscrewing the collars. They are in the original cases and have only been opened to check they are all OK.

I want to sell these for 55 per pack including postage within the UK. Will sell 2 packs for 100 or all 4 for 190. Let me know if you want postage elsewhere and I will see how much it will cost.

Hide this!Advertise here!