• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Furutech FP-101G Phono Plugs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got 4 packs of these that i'm looking to sell. Bought for some DIY action but as normal i'm now looking to go another route.

Each pack contains 2 pairs of plugs and the allen key for unscrewing the collars. They are in the original cases and have only been opened to check they are all OK.

I want to sell these for £55 per pack including postage within the UK. Will sell 2 packs for £100 or all 4 for £190. Let me know if you want postage elsewhere and I will see how much it will cost.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.