• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tektronix 335 Oscilloscope Working!!! (Dallas-Richardson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This oscilloscope was bought about a year ago as I was getting into amplifier repair, I no longer have time for that hobby and am selling all my equipment including a 465B Tek and some HP meters. This is also great for car audio, you can set sound levels and check for distortion on amps before you can hear it to get the best sound possible. As far as I can tell everything works on this as it should, I am not not an expert though so you can test out any functions you need to before buying or tell me how to check if possible. I do not have any probes with me or any other accessories. Asking $300 FTF (Dallas-Richardson TX) or $320 shipped to the lower 48 for a USPS money order only. This is also on craigslist, and the car audio forum.

DSC04642.jpg

DSC04643.jpg

DSC04644.jpg

DSC04641.jpg

DSC04645.jpg

Got too many tek scopes allready, but talk to me about the HP meters.
I'm located 75080, so Richardson local...

Or maybe Zobsky (also local) could use a new scope? His was a barely
useable piece of junk last I saw it.

The HP multimeter is on here also, it as recently calibrated and is the 3478A model. http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap...-multimeter-calibrated-dallas-richardson.html. You or your friend are welcome to come take a look if you want, I was using them for car amp repair but no longer have time to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.