• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Tektronix 465B Oscilloscope Working!!! (Dallas-Richardson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This oscilloscope was bought about a year ago as I was getting into amplifier repair, I no longer have time for that hobby and am selling all my equipment including a 335 Tek and some HP meters. This is also great for car audio, you can set sound levels and check for distortion on amps before you can hear it to get the best sound possible. As far as I can tell everything works on this as it should, I am not not an expert though so you can test out any functions you need to before buying or tell me how to check if possible. I do not have any probes with me or any other accessories. Asking $300 FTF (Dallas-Richardson TX) or $320 shipped to the lower 48 for a USPS money order only. This is also on craigslist, and the car audio forum.

DSC04661.jpg

DSC04662.jpg

DSC04663.jpg

DSC04664.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.