• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cards Quad Eutectic Solder

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Cardas quad eutectic solder for sale. I bought a few one pound spolls of the Cardas solder for me and a fellow member and he decided not to buy one. If anyone is interested I have a one pound spool of the Cardas quad eutectic solder for sale. I will sell for my cost, 44.00 from SoniCraft, and I will ship at my cost.
Please email through the forum and I can have it mailed asap if you like.

Tad

Cardas quad eutectic solder for sale. I bought a few one pound spolls of the Cardas solder for me and a fellow member and he decided not to buy one. If anyone is interested I have a one pound spool of the Cardas quad eutectic solder for sale. I will sell for my cost, 44.00 from SoniCraft, and I will ship at my cost.
Please email through the forum and I can have it mailed asap if you like.

Tad

is this leaded or lead-free? please PM me. thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.