• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lyra Dorian and RB300 - $1080 (includes ww shipping and pp)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just like the Jefferson's, I'm moving on up. (or sideways, I'm not quite sure).

I'm the second owner of the Lyra Dorian. It's got about 250 total hours on it (150 from me). It's an extremely fast, and fast, and not very gentle cartridge. I use an all solid state system, mostly diy*, and this cartridge is just too wicked. I could make the switch to tubes and better speakers, or I could switch out my cartridge.

It matches very well with the fully modded Rega RB300 arm. Riggle VTAF, Incognito wiring, Michell Tecnoweight. Not just "good for the money", but good at pretty much any price.

Also willing to consider trades. Please be reasonable. I will be selling several more cartridges over the next month or so.. including 2 Decca London's and a Shure V15 III. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Very willing to consider trades. SPU? Altec 604s? Tube gear? (I'll make the switch eventually) Digital gear need not apply!

*Since this is a diy board, thought I'd lay out my system quick:
SP10 Mark 1, using the modded RB300, into a pass pearl, into a audiosector GC, and playing out a set of the proac clones. The GC will soon be replaced by the F5.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.