• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mackie SRM-450 12" woofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For Sale (1) pair of OEM Mackie SRM-450 12" woofers. Specs can be found on Mackie's website. SPL is somewhere around 97-98 1watt 1/meter. I may have parameters availble (for new box construction). These are OEM, so they are drop in replacment. These where lighly used... (Orange County Speakers has these for $145.00 each...) MY PRICE $75.00 each OBO + Shipping (at cost)

Thanks for looking,
Mike

I have pictures, not sure how to add them to this thread... I can e-mail them, per request... These are in excellent condition! Work perfect. 2.5" voice coil, they handle at least 300 watts continous.

Last edited:
Adding pictures is easy. I know I'm new here but pretty much all vbulletin forums are the same. You can either edit your post or add a new post but when you do, click advanced. Scroll down past the post box & there you will see "manage attachments". Click it & you should get a pop up window that allows you to upload. You can browse from the files in your computer or if this forum allows, upload from a URL. I hope that helps?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.