• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:USB-SPDIF/I2S Converter $45

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My lastest design ^_^
USB to SPDIF and I2S converter based on PCM2707

TX-179 optical transmiter from TOSHIBA
Both coaxial and optical SPDIF output supported, very high performance ISOLATED DIGITAL TRANSFORMER PE-65612 original from PULSE:D
Isolation is very improtant for PCM2707 application, with a PE-65612 you may get less high frequency pulse/noise from your PC.

I2S output provides 3.3V LEVEL data, you can easilly contact other I2S DAC with this converter
Standard 16bit/48K

Fully assembled and fully test

Price:$45 , paypal fee and airmail shipping included
If you order http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/152913-fs-tda1541-os-dac-kits.html together with this converter, you will get $5 discount ^_^

thanks

Lu

Attachments

• PCM2707-SUB-I2S-1.jpg
    PCM2707-SUB-I2S-1.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 776
  • PCM2707-SUB-I2S-2.jpg
    PCM2707-SUB-I2S-2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 729
  • PE-65612.jpg
    PE-65612.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 691
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.