• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Aleph 30 Clone Monoblocks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2005
Due to the impracticality of running Class A amps in a small un-airconditioned flat in the Australian Summer I need to sell my pair of Aleph 30 Clone Monoblocks.

These are built on the Brian GT Aleph Mini board sets and components are essentially as supplied with the initial group buy. I've since upgraded the 0.47R resistors will mills non-inductive items, film caps have been replaced with ERO MKP1840 were possible. The amps are wired with Kimber hook-up cable. Output MOSFETs were a matched set supplied by Tarasque.

Each monoblock is supplied by a Harbuch 500VA trafo with 2 X 22V secondaries with 90,000uf of capacitance (Panasonic HA) in a CRC configuration on BrainGT PSU boards.

The amps are located in Melbourne, Australia.

$750.00 for the pair plus any shipping and packaging costs.

Attachments

• IMG_0033.jpg
    IMG_0033.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 664
  • IMG_0037.jpg
    IMG_0037.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 641
Disabled Account
Joined 2005
Or Not!

Dunno what has happened to SLR5000 but I've had no conctact, response to emails or payment since a phone conversation the day I originally posted the amps for sale over a week ago.

If I haven't heard anything from him by later today I'll be offering the amps to the 2nd person who enquired.

cheers
Paul

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.