• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: AVI BSM tri-star and AVI LXD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum and i thought it would be a good place to sell some stuff that i dont need anymore.
First i have a 3-way component set AVI BSM 6.5in with 2in dome midrange and 1in tweeter also includes crossover. I've used them for 1 month in my car they are in great condition these speakers are AVI top of the line series and they're in the same category as the best from focal, rainbow, morel etc. I'm looking to get $650 + shipping these needs to go asap.

Also have a pair of AVI LXD-160 6.5in midbass new never been played just took some mesurement with them, these are some of the best midbass available they will play loud and very clean. I'm looking to get $350 + ship. for the pair and needs to go asap.

If you need more info please let me know i will also be putting for sale soon a set of AVI BSM direct component 6.5in email cin_reds_64@hotmail.com
thank you.

BSM tri-star
IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

AVI LXD-160
IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.