• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mark Kelly DC Motor controller for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a Mark Kelly DC motor controller kit for sale. It comes with PCBs, maxon motor, pulley and the parts to put the kit together (all the parts from the original group buy). Unfortunately, I do not have the BOM or the schematic, but it shouldnt be that hard to find. All parts are new and unused, just needs someone with the time to put it together. Looking to recoup the cost that I put in it, $260 USD. Thanks!

Attachments

• kelly.jpg
    kelly.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 212
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.