• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: parts for Musical Machine PP 6V6 amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yet another thing I hate to have to sell, but here's some key parts for building
the Audio Tropic Musical Machine PP 6V6 amp. Parts are shown with their retail prices.
Sorry, but I'm sellihng only as a lot and not parting out individual items.
Pair of custom Silk P10-15 OPTs with single 6 ohm secondaries $260
5 Azuma octal, chassis mount tube sockets $45
4 7-pin ceramic sockets - $10
Matched quad of ampohm .33 uF 630v coupling caps (choice of tin or copper foil)
Tin =$100 Copper = $184
2 pairs - 6GK5 Hitachi (Japan) NOS, from bulk so will be white boxed, excellent quality
1960s vintage tubes!! Gm matched pairs for $13.50/pair $27
So, retail with tin foil caps comes to $442, with copper foil caps $526. I'd sell
the lot with tin foil caps for $400 and the lot with copper foil caps for $475 (and
I'll throw in a few resistors (I think mostly tantalum for nothing.
If you're interested I also have an identical quad of absolutely NOS Sylvania 6V6GTs
with black plates and gray glass.
Thanks for looking,
Jim

price update and additional info

I'll price the parts a bit lower for a faster sale. So, parts as listed with tin foil caps $375, with copper foil caps $425. All prices include shipping in lower 48 and no paypal fee to the buyer. U.S. sales only.

If you also want the parts and the quad of 6V6s, I'll make you a good deal, but I won't sell the tubes until the parts are gone,.

Thanks,

Jim

update -- will part oiut

I decided to part out the parts for building
the Audio Tropic Musical Machine PP 6V6 amp. Parts are shown with their retail prices,
followed by the asking price. All parts are new and intact with no leads cut or
soldered to.
Pair of custom Silk P10-15 OPTs with single 6 ohm secondaries. 10k primary, 15 watts,
potted. $260 -- $185
Matched quad of ampohm .33 uF 630v tin foil PIO coupling caps $100 -- $75
Matched quad of Ampohm .33 uF 630v copper foil PIO coupling caps $184 -- $120
2 pairs - 6GK5 Hitachi (Japan) NOS, from bulk so will be white boxed, excellent quality
1960s vintage tubes!! Gm matched pairs for $13.50/pair $27 -- $25 (which includes
4 7 pin ceramic sockets.
Quad of absolutely NOS Sylvania 6V6GTs with black plates and gray glass. Currently
selling for $140 -- $100
Prices includes shipping in lower 48 and no paypal fee to the buyer, and are at final selling price.
Thanks for looking,
Jim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.