• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Audiosector amp - chassis and premium kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is the kit version as shown on Peter's website at

DIY Chip Amplifier Kits, PCB's, Components and Information.

it features the original Premium Kit components, including Black Gates capacitors, together with the original chassis, including knobs, brass cone feet, RCA sockets and mains inlet. The only things not included are Cardas binding posts, the wooden side cheeks and internal hook-up wire.

There is a spare, fully-cut front panel as I accidentally scratched the original. (It's hardly noticable but I came over all perfectionist and ordered another.)

I also have a new, high quality toroidal transformer from Airlink, to Peter's specification.

Neither the PCB nor the chassis have been assembled, giving you a virgin project for one of the best-looking and sounding chip amps available.

I didn't think I'd ever sell this but I've had it for five years now, carefully stored ready for the day when I'd get round to it and ... time to let it go.

The UK price is £180 with the Airlink transformer, £160 without. Postage will be at cost, depending which courier is preferred (and which ones in the UK are not on strike at the time).

You can PM me via the forum or email direct to colin (the standard symbol) shelbourn.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.