• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FREE to LA: Dynaco Quad Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm cleaning out the garage, and its time for this 'project' to go. I'd really like someone on diyAudio to get it, rather than a junk collector at the curb (or are they the same thing?).

Actually, I found this in the trash on day, and literally a few days later, someone gave me an issue of AudioXpress where they take this amp and fix it up. So obviously a sign from God - or maybe not. I'm sure I still have the issue somewhere, but I'm never going to get around to fixing this. It actually still works, but it has problems. I know I've used it, but I think there is heavy crosstalk, or one channel is out or something. It shouldn't be too hard to sort out. Anyway, I hope someone here will get some enjoyment out of it.

The model is SCA-80Q "4 Dimensional Amplifier".

I'm in Redondo Beach, local pickup only please!

Attachments

• Moveee 003.jpg
    Moveee 003.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 131
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.