• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Energy/Mirage/Sound Dynamics/Image Speaker Parts/Drivers, LARGE Selection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an opportunity that does not come around very often.
I have a large selection of API (Energy/Mirage/Sound Dynamics/Image) drivers, many are new and all are guaranteed working correctly.
There are a wide variety of Woofers, Mids, Tweeters, and even some original crossover networks.
This stock spans many years of the API product lines and includes a number of parts that are no longer available.
Whether you are looking for a replacement woofer for your Energy Veritas v2.8, or unobtanium Mirage M Series parts, or a tweeter for your 300ti, I likely have one!
Ever wanted to do some DIY projects with the legendary Energy v1.8/v2.8 dome mid/tweeter (CSM) module? I can help!
In addition, I have a few trim parts, like a new high gloss black base for a Mirage M-3 and M-3si.
As part of a huge fall cleanup I need to get rid of these parts, so my prices will be VERY fair!
Please contact me with what you need and I'll follow up with availability and asking price. Parts ship from Toronto, Canada. Photos are also available upon request.
Thanks for looking!

PS I unfortunately no longer have woofers or tweeters for the Energy Pro/Reference 22 but I DO have an original Reference Connoisseur crossover.

Since a number of people have been asking, here is a list of models I have parts for:

Mirage M1/M3/M1si/M3si/M7si/OM6/OM5/OM7/OMNI series/Omnisat
Energy C-6/v1.8/v2.8/v2.0C/v2.1/v2.2i/v2.3i/v2.4i/v2.0Ci/c2.0Ri/RC/RC-Mini/Take
Image Concept 100
Sound Dynamics 300ti

Lots left, so please don't hesitate to ask quesions.
Thanks!

Speakers

I have a large selection of API (Energy/Mirage/Sound Dynamics/Image) drivers, many are new and all are guaranteed working correctly.
There are a wide variety of Woofers, Mids, Tweeters, and even some original crossover networks.
This stock spans many years of the API product lines and includes a number of parts that are no longer available.
Whether you are looking for a replacement woofer for your Energy Veritas v2.8, or unobtanium Mirage M Series parts, or a tweeter for your 300ti, I likely have one!
Ever wanted to do some DIY projects with the legendary Energy v1.8/v2.8 dome mid/tweeter (CSM) module? I can help!
In addition, I have a few trim parts, like a new high gloss black base for a Mirage M-3 and M-3si.
As part of a huge fall cleanup I need to get rid of these parts, so my prices will be VERY fair!
Please contact me with what you need and I'll follow up with availability and asking price. Parts ship from Toronto, Canada. Photos are also available upon request.
Thanks for looking!

PS I unfortunately no longer have woofers or tweeters for the Energy Pro/Reference 22 but I DO have an original Reference Connoisseur crossover.
bringing some old paisleys back too life meed 8 " woofers and 3 3/4" tweeters any ideas

Energy Audissey APS 5+2

Thanks for looking!

Hi, I recently picked up a pair of used Energy Audissey APS 5+2 speakers. Have you any spare parts for these? They are working well but as Energy has discontinued these I thought I might check for back up.
Thanks for your time,

Kevin.

dont have any top caps for M7 SI do you? Mine are in bad shape. Also looking for a way to tame some mid-bass bloat I hear. Is it mainly room positioning? I just procured them. Thank you for any help. I am new here.

Sorry, no top caps for the M7si.
I have drivers if you'd like backups.
The key for getting good sound from the M series models is to get them well out from the walls.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.