• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Active crossover kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 6 of the Bob Ellis active crossover boards (AF#4) and two of the PSU kits I no longer intend to use. They are as new.

Included are the boards, the components for the power supplies and a bag of capacitors. Needed to complete the kit are transformers, op amps, resistors, connectors, etc. I can include the documentation. I'd like $100 plus actual shipping. Payment by paypal, please.

Hey - those are Jens Rasmussen boards, I just did the group buy ;)

Stereo 2 way would only need a pair of boards and a PSU unless you are doing a 2 way crossing to a sub, in which case you'd need 3-4 AF boards depending on whether you are going mono or stereo subs.

You might also need 4 boards for a stereo pair if you want a rumble filter to protect a ported woofer.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.