• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: LM1875 Stereo Kits

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there, I have 2 complete stereo LM1875 kits for sale using BrianGT PCB's. These should have the same number of components as those offered at chipamp.com

I have contructed a couple of these and am amazed by the sound quality and low noise, my current amplifier houses a 120VA 18v transformer with one of these kits and is dead silent at all volumes!

So, these kits are $50 including shipping (to Australia, add $5 overseas) and comprise of:

1x Stereo PCB set
2x Panasonic FC 1500uf 35v caps
4x Matsushita 0.1uF 50V poly caps
4x Panasonic 47uF 35v caps
2x 1Kohm 0.5w Welwyn metal resistors
2x 10Kohm 0.5w Welwyn metal resistors
2x 22Kohm 0.5w Welwyn metal resistors
2x LM1875T IC's
4x On-Semi MOU860G fast recovery diodes

Provide a case, transformer, switch, fuse, volume pot (I'm running 50K) etc. and you have yourself a very nice amplifier!

e-mail me at eswinbank@fastmail.com.au

Bank transfer preferred and paypal accepted.

Thanks,
Andrew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.