• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Who needs Toshiba 2SD424/2SB554?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have three 2SD424 and four 2SB554, used but functional.

They are pulled from a Aragon 4004mkII, where the last 2SD424 gave up because of a shortcircuit of the outputs. I replaced with OnSemi 15003/4, but who knows - someone might want these Toshibas!

They are marked with "10" and "20" from Aragon, and since they were sitting in a sockets there are no 'solder blops' on the pins.

I'll happily swap them for some other parts - used or new.
I'd be thrilled for analog VU meters, audio opamps, nice rotary switches, JFETs, PCBs for x-over or amps, or...something.

If you are interested send me a message.
You'll pay your shipment, I'll pay mine. Preferable within Europe.

Attachments

• DSC00800.JPG
    DSC00800.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 393
Hi
If you would have two pairs of Power JFETs like 2SK28,2SJ28, or the NEC likes that would be very nice.

But ofcourse I am in also in the search of the classic like everyone else: That is 2SK170, 2SJ74, 2SK389, 2SJ109.
But other types will do...maybe with higher voltage, both P and N types.

I live in Europe, but I am going to New York for christmas, so that would make both yours and my transport cost lower.

Wow, sorry, but I don' have those power JFETs... (2SK28, 2SJ28). They disappeared before I picked up DIY audio as hobby. I have some dual N-ch JFET like LS844 from Linear Systems (60V Vds, in SOIC-8, though) and 2N3956 (TO-71, 50V Vds). Are you interested? I have some 2SK216/2SJ79 MOSFETs, too.

Oh, sorry but forgot to mention that I'm interested in only 2 pairs... Well, regardless of the number of the Toshibas, I can send 2 pairs of 2SK216/2SJ79 and 4 pcs of LS844 (unless you specifically don't want/need even number of them). No measurements are done on them, sorry.

Regards,
Satoru

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.