• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

NHT M60's for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As above I still have the pair of NHT M60X speakers for sale. The woofer is a NHT Seas W18E/tv-NHT H1387 8 ohm with the seas magnesium cone. These are the same as a Seas W18E001 with dust cap rather than phase plug. The tweeter is a Seas 25TAF/DWTV/NHT H1386 -15ohm. These are very good drivers. The cabinets are unique for monitor application. These speakers DO NOT have a xover, as they were ment to be driven with a NHT XDA xover and eq. I have driven these with both a Behringer DCX2496 and passive crossover. These are very detailed sounding speakers if your source is good it shows it will also show if it isn't. My regular speakers are Zaph waveguide TMM which are more foregiving for HT. Lowering the price too $280 for the pair plus shipping paypal CONUS. Email for question or pictures.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.