• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Exceptional Cone Tweeters

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are shooting yourself in the foot Array, by trying to do some so-called "clever marketing" to rise interest. Try putting your stuff on the bay with no pics and no info - let's see what the highest bid will be for your "exceptional" cone tweeters.

No matter what these are, you are proving yourself so un-transparent i would never buy anything from you.

Last edited:
It all seems so suss the way this is evolving a bit like smoke & mirrors, I am interested in cone tweeters as I already have some & they play some sweet music & work well in my dipole speakers. but the bottom line is if you are not going to take photo's of them & list a price there,s no chance.

No smoke, mirrors or paranormal entities.

Quite frankly, I don't care if I sell them or not. BUT... I'm going to sell them to who I want to sell them to, in the way I want to sell them.

If someone is genuinely interested in trading their money for my tweeters they'll get exactly what they bargained for, just like every other deal I've done.

I've sold many a pair of Matsus to your fellow Australians BTW - 100% satisfaction rate.

You are shooting yourself in the foot Array, by trying to do some so-called "clever marketing" to rise interest. Try putting your stuff on the bay with no pics and no info - let's see what the highest bid will be for your "exceptional" cone tweeters.

No matter what these are, you are proving yourself so un-transparent i would never buy anything from you.

It's about making an offering on equitable terms to someone I want to deal with, and by the sounds of things your impulsivity in jumping the gun speaks volumes.

Since this member does not want to give pic, others will see them here, Same member avatar it seems)

*NEW* Vintage Matsushita Cone Tweeters (replaces Peerless CT62, MT-225) - The Classic Speaker Pages Discussion Forums
and here:
CarlssonPlanet.com • View topic - Matsu Tweeters used in SONAB loudspeakers

and the price he was selling them in 2007 is 30 USD.

Thank you Google. Case closed and Bye bye.

Those aren't the ones I'm offering in this thread. But, please do continue on your way.

Hi, my name's Ed & I'm a control freak...

There was a television program called "I've Got A Secret" which required a panel of celebrities to discover what the occupation of an entrant was by asking questions.

Secrecy for the sake of ...whatever... implies you have something to hide, such as your possession and subsequent offering of said "tweeters".

There was a television program called "I've Got A Secret" which required a panel of celebrities to discover what the occupation of an entrant was by asking questions.

Secrecy for the sake of ...whatever... implies you have something to hide, such as your possession and subsequent offering of said "tweeters".

FYI, I don't watch TV.

At the beginning of the thread, I stated "For any prospects, PM's are invited".

A deal between two private individuals is never a democracy. That's the problem with selling an item in open threads. I'm choosing who I want to deal with, and that's a right exercisable and recognized in most 1st world countries.

I've just sent pictures and details, PRIVATELY, two within the last two days, to members who I think are serious about purchase.

Ed, there is no one forcing you to write in this thread. In fact, it was up for over two years with 1800+ views - that means there were that many people who read the ad and moved on, WITHOUT the obsessive & compulsive need to make an open thread commentary not pertaining to enquiries leading to a purchase arrangement.

It bothers some no end when they can't have their way.

Last edited:
It bothers some no end when they can't have their way.

It really seems you insist in having it YOUR way no matter what, and then blame others for doing so.
I'm not interested in your stuff, so not at all interested in having my way.
Indeed, i did not see that this thread started so long ago - but that's not the point- It just bothers me VERY much when you are bullying other members of this forum stating they were "never interested to buy" when they asked for legitimate information here and you did do that- before i made any comment . You want to choose whom who want to deal with, that's fine with me - only that you have to accept you are not in your own private website here - so consider doing just that. That will save us your political views on so-called "1st world countries" and "private individuals vs democracy" that are not in any kind related to the subject of this sub-forum.

Last edited:
It really seems you insist in having it YOUR way no matter what, and then blame others for doing so.
I'm not interested in your stuff, so not at all interested in having my way.
Indeed, i did not see that this thread started so long ago - but that's not the point- It just bothers me VERY much when you are bullying other members of this forum stating they were "never interested to buy" when they asked for legitimate information here and you did do that- before i made any comment . You want to choose whom who want to deal with, that's fine with me - only that you have to accept you are not in your own private website here - so consider doing just that.

C37, My "way" means everyone walks away a winner. It's terrible, isn't it. Business is done between unequals; I have product, someone else has money. We reach equilibrium when an exchange occurs.

What will occur when some member buys these and they're happy with them?
I won't say who they are because it's no ones' business but ours.

You're not interested in my stuff. To me, that says all I'm concerned with.

End of story.

And, this is precisely why I structured this ad in a pre-qualifying & self selective way. If someone takes the least amount of effort to honour a simple request to PRIVATE MESSAGE (read near the beginning of this thread) if interested, that signifies at least some intent.

Would you rather have a job where you can hand pick your clients, or not. If you can, imagine how good it would feel to go to work each day knowing you're helping people you like, know and get along with.

Now, I don't need to be reminded this isn't my website. But let me remind you the private message system is here for a reason. Why didn't you contact me by private means if it meant so much to you? Is it because you wanted to prove something to this forum body?

C37, this ad miffs you. So what? Many things will bother you if you let them.

There are no merit badges to be earned so why waste your energy on it. Others can make their own decisions & it's not your job to be a white knight.

I've seen lots of ads & commentary all over the place where I thought things were 'different', but do I make unsolicited commentary on them? Do I make reputational assaulting judgements on the posters?

Look at you going out of your way to "burst my bubble" by posting some kind of retaliatory google search? Control yourself. Your amygdala needs a little more neo-cortical tempering.

I'm defending myself because both I, and what I have offered, are legit.

I'm asking you, one gentleman to another, to stop posting here. Others have. It's not your business - obviously. Leave it and me alone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.