• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph30 kit (pcbs+matched fets+res.)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a single stereo kit to clone the Aleph30 sitting here waiting for a happy DIYer!

• 2x pcbs from Peter Daniel group buy
  • has all needed fets, all matched even between channels (very tight matching, only a few mV spread between all 12 fets!)
  • and comes with the power resistors Nelson Pass uses in his amps (24 pcs)

All you need is heatsinks, transformer with caps/bridge and a few resistors/zeners to complete the beast ;-)

As for the price: I would be glad to get what I paid for the parts, that's about 140 Euros or due to the strong euro, about 200 US-$.

That's all the parts I have for an Aleph30 and I would like to get rid of the package as a whole.

Shoot me an email if interested!

Last edited:
For the really all-in-one guys I can also offer 2x excellent quality 18-0-18 toroids (180W each, with magnetic shield, electrostatic shield, 230V primaries) for a real dual mono power supply. That's even better than a single big toroid ;-))

Sell these of course also separately.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.