• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Seas L15RLY/P (H1141) and 27TDFC (H1189)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Selling a pair of each of the above, used in Krutke's L15 design which he has since retired. I have them mounted in the Krutke design withxovers in PE cabinets (cherry). If you want the whole thing (cabs, xover, and drivers) let me know. Will separate drivers from cabs and sell them in their entirety (all four, tweets and mids). Located in NJ, two years old, used for about two months before moving and storing.

Of course they are in good shape, I wouldn't do that to you guys. I need this forum for my future projects, and wouldn't jeopardize that.

Sorry, the cabs were given away to someone, the xovers were also disassembled.

The designer of the system I built with these has asked that no one distribute the xover design since he has since archived it. However, I'd be happy to send the xover components along with the speakers for the same $100, plus shipping.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.