• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Trade: Long Cardas Patented Binding Posts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a set of the long Cardas patented binding posts that I want to trade. These are the industrial looking units with the large, single plastic knob. The pegs are long enough to protrude through MDF w/o a cup. They have the rhodium over silver finish and go for ~ $32 each. (see here: http://www.diycable.com/main/product_info.php?cPath=26_44_49&products_id=399)
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I'd like to trade for some combination of the following:
Reasonable quality RCA interconnects 3ft.
Reasonable quality toslink cable 3ft.
Reasonable quality audio coaxial cable 3 ft.

By reasonable quality I mean Monster at the low end and Blue Jeans at the high end.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.