• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Conrad MF35-151.5 milled/drilled/tapped heatsinks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 40 pairs of Conrad MF35-151.5 heatsinks up for sale. All have been milled, drilled and tapped as shown in the attached drawing. Bolts will be included as well, which are black and are shown here:

http://www.mcmaster.com/library/1/1004603/91239A144L.GIF
http://www.mcmaster.com/library/1/1004759/91239A319L.GIF

Flat packs were in the making, but will not be ready for another few weeks. I have included a quick picture of the material I am using for the tops and bottom. The fronts and backs will be 1/4 inch aluminum. I cannot ship both heatsinks and flat packs at the same time, it would require a large box, lots of packaging material, and more labor. I will be making shipping runs regularly via UPS, and am willing to ship internationally if needed. $135 shipped anywhere in the US per pair. Two pairs $260 shipped. Three for $380 shipped. Four pairs for $490 shipped. Email if interested.

Chris

Attachments

• IMG_2067.JPG
    IMG_2067.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 1,620
  • heatsink-1.jpg
    heatsink-1.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 1,565
Last edited:
There seems to be some confusion regarding what the flatpacks are and if they are included. The flat packs are NOT included in the price, but they will be available for sale within the next few weeks. I'm aiming for around $30 for the 1/8 inch perforated top and bottom, and another $30 for a solid 1/4" to 1/2" front and back. Both will be drilled to fit the heatsinks perfectly. All you will need to do is put it together with a set of allen keys.

You may ask why I don't wait 3 weeks and ship the flat packs and heat sinks together. I already have packing supplies to fit the heatsinks perfectly, and shipping them together would require much bigger boxes that could contain the larger flat packs. It is much easier for me to do things this way, although for international orders wanting both I'll look into the possibility of shipping both together.

probably aluminum sheet metal. The grill looking stuff on pic up top. Use it to make rest of chassis.
Just need a drill and tap set then.

The heatsinks have already been drilled and tapped. The flatpacks will include predrilled mounting holes, only tool required to assemble will be an a set of allen keys. I'm also looking to possibly square punch the rear panels for the IEC terminal, so only simple round holes will be the users responsibility. Please let me know if you have any more questions, I will try to respond within 24 hours.

Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.