• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WBT: RAAL Ribbon or Mundorf / Beyma AMT Tweeter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Saw a pair Raal 70-20 XR offered on eBay for a low price about a month or two ago -as I recall, nobody bought it.

This particular RAAL incoporates proprietary design 'secrets', as stated on the RAAL website.
I understand that this Raal 70-20 XR is only sold to companies who sign a non-disclosure agreement.
I unfortunately had to pass on this used RAAL because of the risk. If the delicate ribbon element ever needed replacement, there's probably no way RAAL Inc. would help you as an unauthorized owner. Too bad, the 70-20 XR may well the 'best' ribbon they offer - in terms of polar radiation plots.

Bill

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.