• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Carver av 405 5 channel amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi i posted some items a year back and had to attend to issues but i am back now and staying put(fam/business)
this amp has 100w x2,50wx2,110wx1, it was mostly used in my work room as it was compact and i used it mostly for biamping with an active crossover(rane 22) and (audio control ritcher scale for sub)
i used the 50 w on tweeters 100 on woofers and the single channel on sub, its a decent sounding amp for this purpose or of course home theather which i never even tried
its in very good condition as its hardly used , specs and pics on the web till i get new camera

$250 plus shipping and paypal fees

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.