• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS-DDDac USB dac 1543

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ps forget to add that my have a TDA1543 Tower Tooling , 45€ ,add 20 €
total price 90€

only for you woodturner-fran 5€ more ! ie 75total

you only add simple 12vc ,can be simple battery or a regulate psu,

this work

Attachments

• dac.jpg
    dac.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 203
SLA panasonic but there are better ,$$$ like nord star ,search on forum :)

my suggestion is to start with what you have on hand ,better play with output resistor ,the sound change a lot from stock resistor rispect riken holco or kiwane ,my suggestion here is to go for tantaliun shinkoh resistor (hifi collective, 180R)

one question ,your preamp have input caps ?

the dac have 3 dac config :

one on usb chip
one 1543 on usb board
12 1543 on tower board (is config for this one , the better)
as modular ,in future you can add a second tower to improve

PS try add a psu caps in // the battery

Last edited:
Yes, right now I'm using a B1 buffer, so it has a 1uF input cap.

I do have some boards from Promitheus for a pass D1 output stage, which IIRC, is perfectly suited for this DAC. But I need to check that. I should be able to get my hands on some batteries I think. I know I have some nice LiPO ones that I should be able to string together to get 12V.

BTW, this is the MK1 version from the DDdac.de site?

thanks for this info...

Fran

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.