• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

C37 Varnish - 22 C / 7.5 ml vial

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is your chance to try the well known C37 lacquer without having to buy 50ml or deal with import customs.
I am dividing the 50ml bottle I bought into smaller vials.
Included is:

1) One 7.5 ml vial of 22 centigrade C37 lacquer. The vial is amber tinted glass with a teflon seal and melamine cap.
2) One 15 ml empty amber tinted glass vial with a teflon seal and melamine cap used for thinning the C37. Note that C37 is thinned 20-100% before application.
3) Ennemoser's "manual" for using the C37.

I have 4 vials available.

Price is $40.00 which includes priority mail shipping within the 48 U.S. states.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.