• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Balanced Aikido Project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking to sell another half-finished project that has been languishing in the closet.

These boards have been configured for 6n1p input tubes (V2,V3) and 6n6p output tubes (v1,v4). They were used as the output stage of a balanced DAC.

The protective plastic is still on the chassis.

The boards were powered with a prototype PSU that I was going to build into a separate chassis.

Note that I was supply DC to the filaments. If using AC then capacitors have to be removed.

I reckon this unit could be also be used as a line stage (preamp) or input & driver stage for a PP amp.

Sold as is, as pictured. The bottom plate to the chassis is included.

I can include a set of tubes upon request.

$100 plus shipping. PayPal preferred, no fees.

Please PM your full shipping address when requesting quotes to ensure accuracy.

Attachments

• IMG_3702.jpg
    IMG_3702.jpg
    699.2 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_3703.jpg
    IMG_3703.jpg
    767.5 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_3704.jpg
    IMG_3704.jpg
    843.9 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_3706.jpg
    IMG_3706.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_3709.jpg
    IMG_3709.jpg
    597.8 KB · Views: 178
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.