• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Trade or Sale JBL 2262HPL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I have a brand new, unused JBL 2262HPL; 12" Neodymium pro mid/woofer. It is beautiful but I have no use for it, buying a matching driver for my stereo project would break the bank (~$460 from JBL) so I'm offering it for trade. I'm not looking for an equal monetary value based trade, I'll take anything interesting... I could use a new pair of headphones (my AKG 501's have been destroyed by a puppy), maybe a decent tonearm (I sold off my spares in a cull of my material goods and now I find myself with a new DIYTT project on my hands), good phono cartridges are always welcome. I've been wanting to build some tube amps since I have a bucket full of OPTs and PTs so parts to build an RH84 or something similar would be nice too. If you wish to buy PM an offer to me... but I'd rather trade.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.