• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Older school MTX 2300x and 2150x

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have some older (i think circa 98) made in USA MTX amps.

Im sure you all know the thunder 2300x
150 x 2
300 x 2
600 x 1

All at 12.5v... underrated amp. Great condition, just a few small chips. Known to do over 700 watts RMS bridged. Looking for 120 shipped.

Also, have a matching thunder 2150x. Smaller amp that does 75x2 at 4 ohms. Will do over 400 RMS bridged.

This one is a little more beat up, and the gains are "scratchy" when you move them like dirty pots, however, the amp works just fine. Looking for 75 shipped.

Talk to me at ebmail49@comcast.net

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.