• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cinemag CMLI 15/15B Input Trafos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Up for sale are a spare pair of Cinemag CMLI 15/15B input transformers. They are new and unused, full lead lengths and so on. The best price I could find on them was through a group buy conducted a while ago at ~$80 shipped. I'm looking for $65 + shipping for the pair and have no problem dealing with international shipping as long as the buyer is willing to pay for it.

I can provide pictures or feedback references for interested parties. Please PM or email with any questions.

Thanks for looking,

Nate

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.