• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BUF03 metal cans and SAA7220 P/B's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Cleaning up the lab has turned up quite a few unused audiophile IC's! In addition to the TDA1541's (non crown 1Y, 2Y, and 2) I found last night I also found several unused tubes of Metal Can BUF03's! With the clip on heatsinks!
Any know what they are worth?

Also are the digital filter chips for the TDA1541's worth anything? SAA7220P/B?

Thanks,

audioman54 / Mark

AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Cleaning up the lab has turned up quite a few unused audiophile IC's! In addition to the TDA1541's (non crown 1Y, 2Y, and 2) I found last night I also found several unused tubes of Metal Can BUF03's! With the clip on heatsinks!
Any know what they are worth?

Also are the digital filter chips for the TDA1541's worth anything? SAA7220P/B?

Thanks,

audioman54 / Mark

Nah, all worthless. Just send them to me :D

jd

Yes they are the better A grade parts

Hi Colorado Sound,

I had to dig up an old data sheet to find the grade codes. These are all labeled AJ parts which are the "A" Grade. 8826 is the date code on them all. As I checked them all for the AJ marking I found one tube had different parts in it so I only have 26 of the A grade Buf03's. (The other 7 parts turned out to be BB-3507J's)

Mark / audioman54

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.