• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Scan speak drivers sale #5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello , I again have for sale some scan speak drivers which i will not need/ or do no need anymore

1) 2pairs scan speak 15w8530KOO. This is the most desirable version of 15w sliced revelators (coated cone, kapton

former VC) theese was instaled in car for SQ competition in MTM configuration for about year but theese are home

drivers(8ohms, higher CMS) Theese would make very good 2 or 2.5 way monitors in about 20-27liters ported Fb

~45Hz with REAL sensitivity about 91db/2.83v/m or can work in big speakers in MTM without high pass.

They can also work single configuration, but they realy shines in WTW configuration with 70005 scan speak(which i

also have for sale)

if you have not enought courage and/or equipment/expierence ,I can mount them in prototype boxes and design 2.5way

or 2way speakers with scan speak revelators r2904/70005 tweeters which I have with special MTM cuted black flanges

for 15w. theese have great sinergy (99000 or 97000 wont have the same sinergy) and make speakers which will

perform very good in moderate sized rooms.

price for 15w8530k00 is 95eur/each or 360eur/quad(MSRP for theese drivers is 920eur, save 560eur)
. I also have spare unit if you like(total 5psc)
scan speak r2904/70005 tweeters 300eur/pair (MSRP of theese is 700eur,save 400eur)

you can save nearly 1000eur and have great speakers.

2) scan speak d2905/990000 tweeters. theese tweeters is from drivers exchangement program from Poland ;) dont

know much about theese , I tested and measured FR/impedance drivers, seems have minimal usage,no dust on domes.
80eur/each/ I have 3psc (one new,unused)

3)scan speak d2904/98000 tweeters, eficienty is 87-88db but theese sound transparent and goes very low. i have 2

pairs +1 (5psc) they are modified(remooved splitters) 70eur/each

4)Scan speak iluminator 15WU/8741T00 1psc new unused. 160eur/psc (MSRP ~300eur/psc)

5) 22w
8851T00 revelator woofers papaer cone , have some cosmetic imperfections 150eur/each (MSRP 350eur/psc)

6)22w 4ohm and aluminium cone 160eur/psc

7) 1 or 2 pairs scan speak 18w revelators (one pair with cosmetic imperfections) 80-100eur/each

8) Dali EUPHONIA (OEM-scan speak) 8inch woofers, theese have SD motors and wood fibre coated cone 90eur/each

(MSRP 400eur/each)

9)System audio SA2K woofers. sliced wood fibre cone (OEM by scan speak on 15w base) price 150eur/psc( MSRP

600eur/psc)

I can also trade theese to-

a)800-1500w toroids with 2x 18-22V
b)irfp 9240 mosfets
c)genue sj109 and sk389 jfets
d) pass labs f5 pcb boards
e)focal tc120td5 spare parts diaphragms or theeters itself

have fun in projects

Attachments

• 15w.jpg
    15w.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 784
  • 15uw.jpg
    15uw.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 758
  • 9900.jpg
    9900.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 746
hi they have light cone sraches(visible from very close) they functions/measures perfectly 100%

of course i will send photo of actual unit before dealing,you can pick from some pairs(minor or no cosmetic imperfection ~100eur, with cosmetic imp. 80-85eur)

yes they are 18w8531(8ohms) but also 18w4531 (4ohm) I also believe i have 16ohms versions,but need to check . which one do you need?

Last edited:
Hi,

I might still be interested in the r29 tweeter with the MTM front plates, would have to source some "standard" ones, but that should not be your problem.

Would you mind sending me some pics ?

Cheers,

Max

P.S.: PM sent on this matter but you might have found the time 2 check

IMPORTANT Revision - I want to state some extra rules for drivers i support /sell DIY audio comunity. because its realy starting to be annoying :mad: I believe ship sligtly over hundred parcel with drivers, and i got 5 parcels damaged duing this time. first ones, i belive was not enought packed, i did refunds,or send another drivers, but this realy starting to be ridiculous as now I do double boxes ,also use airbags, air bubles, hard foam dampers, I also test parcels before shipping by dropng them quite brutualy from 0,8-1meter height to hard ground to ensure they survive long trip and drop accidents it may have by post handling workers.
today i again received photos of smashed expensive scan speaks :mad: (this time thick framed 23w) seems scan speaks have heavy magnets and very fragile alloy frame- not a good combo. it did not hapened to other drivers including fragile accutons which I packed packed much more poorly. seems someone in post likes to play basketball with parcels.

1) I will NOT ship any scan speak woofers over 1kg uninsured . if you want I may, but I will be NOT responsible if something will happen. I may use triple boxes but i will not cover cost of this,also shipping weight will also increase.
2) I will NOT be responsible if yours custom will open and mess up with parcel. I clearly declare what is in the parcel by filling custom blanks.
3)Please inspect parcel at post ofice and open it ONLY together with postal service workers.in case something is wrong please FILL damaged item claim.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.