• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - 13 x 22,000μF 80V Nichicon KG Super Through electrolytic capacitors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
it looks like I can make them fit with my limited abilities.

they are not as fat as mine. can I wrap the bottom of them with pipe foam or something so they will fit into the old clamps?

my bolt studs are 1-1/8" (one and one eighth inch) apart from centers. How wide is the two bolt holes apart? if they are not the same distance I would not know how to modify the boards to fit unless someone could give me an idea.

thanks for all of your help.

those sound like they will work perfectly... but does anyone know if my amp would have the same exact performace putting a different capacitor in it with different values?

the volts are different. Before I spend $100 on an old amp, I would like to know what I am doing will reproduce what I had.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.