• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Buffalo32s DAC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FS: Buffalo32s DAC Module with Integrated I/V Stage by Twisted Pear

Temp. Unemployment Blues!:(
DAC is new, still in original packaging, only removed once for viewing and never ‘hooked up’. Hardware and optional components are still in original sealed bags. When purchased I wasn’t really prepared to start building it yet: My build list is way behind schedule so it's still in the box as received awaiting 'its day'.
Regretfully current financial status is forcing me to sell at a loss ! This is for 32s DAC module only w/hardware and optional components exactly as purchased from TP.
Asking $380.

I contacted Brian at TP about their policy towards ‘product support’, repair/replacement etc. being ‘transferable’ to new owner of resale items. His almost immediate response (below) was more than satisfactory:

Re: TP policy question Brian Donegan
Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2009 9:18:50 AM Hi-
Yes, we would absolutely back our product and support the new owner as if they purchased it directly from us. We really are not that picky about who we help out. :)
Sorry to hear about your job loss. Hope you recover from it soon.
Thanks-
Brian

So new transfer of ownership will be relayed to and recorded by Twisted Pear allowing full product backing and support to the new owner just as if was a new purchase from them directly!
Charles

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.