• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Old School Car Audio -- SS D200, Phoenix, etc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
After alot of self reflection, I have come to realize that I am never going to use any of this stuff that I have collected... About 8 years ago I got a great job and started collecting all the OLD stereo equipment that I ever wanted as a teen and 20 something year old. It is all 80's and early 90's stuff in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. My ebay ID is cwald240sx and I have 100% feedback on 200+ transactions. Buyer to pay actual shipping. Please respond to my email, as I do not check this forum often. cwald24sx@charter.net

$225 Soundstream D200 (series one)

$160 Soundstream D200 (series one)

$200 Phoenix Gold M44 (some rubbing of letters if I recall)

$140 Phoenix Gold M25 (Alot of rubbing and previous owner tried to repaint letters)

$100 each 4 Focal 10L6411 Aluminum Subs (New in box)

$50 Altec Lansing ALC20 Ambiographic Control Center (No P/S and unknown working condition)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.