• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: FE206E X2 Enabled and boxed.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In order to fund another project I am selling my fostex FE206E's with the full works enable treatment and custom phase plugs all the work carried out be the man himself Dave @ planet10. They are now nicely run in and are currently in my Sachiko's. I have the original boxes so shipping will be fine. currently these drivers are available (un-enabled!) from Wilmslow Audio for £100 + VAT each, plus shipping. I am asking £150 for the pair, plus shipping. If you would like to collect them instead I am based on the wirral.

https://www.wilmslow-audio.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=13&products_id=112

I would be willing to do a swap for a pair of Visaton B200, and also I am looking for two decent tripath amplifiers.

Many thanks, any questions do not hesitate to ask.

Steve

Hi Steve

Now I see that you have the pair of 206E to trade for the B200. If no other transaction works out for you I am willing to trade my B200's for your 206E. I had a look at the Dutch postal service, and it will be about 25 euros to send them to you (priority service, up to 10kgs).

Erik

Teac A-700P

Hi Rob thanks for getting back to me, I have a new one of these amps, which i intend to upgrade but wanted to include the battery mod, do you have any info on this. I have lokked at some threads and have contacted a few people but cannot get any real detail as in connections from the batteries to the board and components involved. I would be grateful if you have anything.

Also is yours still for sale, how much are you asking.

Regards

Audio-D:)

I have done all the mods apart from the battery mod. Sadly I was just too late to get the details about the battery mod from Vinnie Rossi (Red Wine Audio) as these had been posted on Headfi, but then deleted.

I am probably going to sell it. Not sure what to ask for it. I paid £90.

Oddly enough I had a request recently from someone about detailing the mods. I took some pics for him if you are interested.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.