• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTS 8 GB150D amplifier modules and 4 GB150S2 power supplies from ska-audio.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Price reduced! I am selling 8 amplifier modules from ska-audio.com along with power supplies and two cases from http://www.par-metal.com/20series.htm. The parts are as follows:

8 GB150D amp modules, all with latest updates, 4 with Sonicap bypass caps and resistor upgrade from ska-audio.com

4 GB150S2 power supplies from ska-audio.com

2 Y236752, 330VA, 35V Avel Lindberg Transformer

2 Y236851 625VA, 30V Avel Lindberg transformer

2 Par-Metal black anodized 20 series 16 x 12 x 5 chassis.

These are all new, high quality parts. The cases are slightly scratched, but the rest of the parts are in excellent condition. I am selling all parts together and would like $975 for everything. I have sample photos available. I also have a pdf file containing instructions on how to assemble the amplifiers and there is more information on various forums on diyaudio.com as well as ska-audio.com. Please contact me at shaked_adi@hotmail.com if you are interested.

From Website:"The GB150D features my new fully symmetrical discrete power amplifier topology that achieves absolute Hi End performance at low cost. The design features very high PSRR for reduced sensitivity to power supply quality and the output stage Class AB commutation artifacts superimposed on the supply impedance, which causes the harshness and loss of timbrel and spatial detail in lesser designs. The 4 x 150W common source complementary MOSFET output stage swings to within 2V of the supplies, maximizing power output for greater power efficiency than conventional designs, achieving 150W into 8ohms on unregulated +/-55V supplies! The unique topology eliminates the Vas stage which compromises conventional designs, instead employing positive feedback to achieve highly linear and very high first stage gain. Then a complementary 300MHz Class A buffer drives the MOSFETs with only feedback lead compensation for excellent stability with all loads. The amplifier is ideally suited to electrostatic loudspeakers with typ < 0.001% THD at 100 ohms, and less than 0.025% mostly second harmonic distortion at average listening levels."

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.