• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

1pr Electraprint Output Trafos (1700/25/50mA)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I bought these planning to do a build similar to the "liliput" design posted here and as things typically go plans grew and before I knew it I'd be drawn to the dark side of DHTs.

They are the standard build, vertical orientation, M19 laminations and cost me $210 for the pair. I'd like to get $175 shipped for them via USPS (insurance is an optional extra to the buyer). They've never been put in a circuit, only unwrapped to look at them and then stored. I can provide pictures if someone is interested.

Please email with any questions and thanks for looking. Feedback is available at Ebay and other audio related sites.

Nate

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.