• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: TP Opus+Ballsie

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Offered for sale in a bundle are:

1 x Twisted pear audio OPUS DAC Module (version 2.0)
1 x Twisted pear audio BALLSIE Buffer/Filter and Balanced to Single-Ended Converter Module (version 1.0)

pic

Info on the modules can be found at the Twisted pear audio website.

The modules have been used for about 6 months. I hope someone with aspirations to make a dual mono setup of OPUS dacs - or just a wish to build a solid performing DAC - will make better use of them.

Price without shipment:
70 EUR or 100 USD or 110 CHF

Shipment:
- Signed Shipment within Switzerland (shipment from Zurich, add CHF 10).
- Signed Shipment within EU (add EUR 10).
- Signed Shipment other countries, Economy (add $15)

note: Sorry if I am not responding at once, I only have access to the forum evenings (CET)

Hi ZMN,

I'm interested in your Twisted pear audio OPUS DAC Module (version 2.0)
I wonder if you could sell it without the BALLSIE module? If so then how much will it cost?

You can contact me via my email: chuong.doanvan (at) yahoo.com

Thank you
ncc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.