• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Monoblock Amp Enclosure x2 Brisbane, Australia

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Guys,

I thought I'd post this here as they might go cheap - keep an eye on them.

I picked these up thinking one day I'd mod them into some sweet amp enclosures - it never happened so they're up for grabs.

The heatsinks are huge and accomodate a 120mm fan (if required)

The exterior is in pretty good nick, but the interior is spotless due to it being a sealed unit. The design allows for racks of PCB's to be mounted inside.

I can add more photos if required.

edit: forgot to add, all aluminium enclosure, the black ends are plastic, I'll have to pull out the measure if anyone's interested in the dimensions /edit

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290336765102
:smash:

Attachments

• diy1.jpg
    diy1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 308
Hi

The enclosure itself is 240wide x 175deep x 450mm long - the black plastic is extra, this does not include the side mounting brackets.

The fins are located at the back, but the unit could be mounted vertically, or used as a plate amp etc...

The fins include - 6 taller fins (57mm) and 7 shorter fins (50mm) all being 450mm tall.

rough calc tells me that equals about 6228cm2 per enclosure just for the fins.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 216
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.