• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCB for Oelrich input/clock unit wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Input/clock unit for DCX

Hello Jan

No, it is PCB for Dr. Oehlrich input stage I am searching.

I know Oettles solution since I have this unit. This unit, together with the main DCX 2496 board, was sent to Ward a couple of days ago since I run into problems doing the mounting. He has promised to give me a helping hand.

Because of this problems, with the mounting of Oettles input unit, I do have second DCX 2496 with a faulty main board. (I moved the "healty"main board over to my modded DCX).

I will try to save the faulty main board, I then hopefully also my second DCX, with Dr. Oehlrich input stage.

I think I have found out alternative soldering points for the few cables going "out" from Dr. Oehrichs unit (the original soldering pads went to the Happy Hunting Grounds the first time I tried to mount Oettles unit).

A very simular solution could be Selectronics unit, but it is very expensive.

I have also tried innumerables places to buy a new main board for DCX 2496 and with no success.

Regards

Eivind Stillingen

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.