Two TOROIDS for sale 24VAC 600VA 160VA - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd August 2009, 03:24 AM   #1
udailey is offline udailey  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Two TOROIDS for sale 24VAC 600VA 160VA

One Antek AN6224.
http://www.antekinc.com/AN-6224.pdf
Its a 600VA 24VAC dual primary and dual secondary toroid. It will actually give you about 720VA. A serious beast.
Was $65 new. I have it hooked up but have NOT cut the primary or secondary leads. Just used big terminal blocks to connect. It got about a month of use last fall and I am going to build some lower voltage amps so I need the cash for more toroids.
Will take $45 for it plus shipping. We can use a flat rate box to anywhere in the US and I will also ship it to Canada. Nowhere else.

One 160VA 24 or 25VAC toroid made by ILP which, if you go to their website and find their phone number.... strangely has the same phone number as Plitron. I dunno what the deal is. They were custom made for an amp designer here on our forums and he sold me a huge batch of them. Its the last one and these are flat out perfect for a chip amp. Its in good condition. The film wrapping it is similar to tape with no sticky. I had to tape the last wrapping of it in place but thats cosmetic.
Will take $20 plus shipping. I think one of those $5 flat rate boxes will fit it alright.

So, good deals all around. I wont go any lower on either. They are worth it and are a deal.

Thanks guys and gals
Uriah
Old 4th August 2009, 02:11 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

bump
Old 5th August 2009, 11:05 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Please do not give up after 1 day, I've had a amazing working pair of JBL LE8T-H (a legend) with prestine surround and I posted here 5 times and nobody was interested. Actually 2 were interested but they never follow through ;-( they are now in a box ready to be shipped.

Your xtrm are a very good price but I have way too many like these.

Take care and good luck.

Eric
Old 6th August 2009, 12:35 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

wrong thread

Anyway, these are both sold.
Uriah

Hide this!Advertise here!