• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Boulevard el84 amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Found this old beast out in the garage... looks like someone has tried to bypass the front controls: volume, selectors, tone, etc. I recall hooking it up when I got it ~15 years ago, and it worked. I'll guarantee non-DOA as far as the transformers go, but that's all. Remember, it hasn't seen A/C in more than 10 years! Missing one 12AX7 (but I probably have one I can toss in there if it's a deal-breaker). $25 plus UPS sound OK?

Here are two basic pics... thanks!

Attachments

• amp1.jpg
    amp1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 283
I just replied to your email, I can finally respond to posts. Please let me know via email. I'd be glad to pick it up, I responded to the email. Thanks again

*edit*
If its possible could you throw in the 12AX7 also, I dont have any spare tubes sitting around. I'd be glad to pay extra for it, just let me know. Thanks for your help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.